To develop technocrats with awareness of Socio-economic needs for sustainable growth.
A Premier Institute as a dynamic entity contributing in Human Resource Development.
- To maintain high standard of activities in campus. Trying out explanatory methods of Teaching and Learning for overall Personality Developement of students.
- To Provide opportunities for pratice with modern laboratory facilities.
- To identify technical problems and opportunities in the region and co-relate them to curriculam developement for technology implementation in society.
- To provide appropriate technology soluions to the industry.
- To incubate high moral values in the faculty.
Executive Committee of the Institute
The policy decisions are made by the following members of executive committee:
|1.||Shri Subhash Shivajirao Deore||Chairman|
|2.||Dr. Bhaidas Chudaman Patil||Member|
|3.||Shri Prafulla Madhukarrao Sisode||Member|
|4.||Dr. Sanjay Tukaram Patil||Member|
|5.||Shri Kunal Rohidas Patil||Member|
|6.||Shri Utkarsh Vishwasrao Patil||Member|
|7.||Shri Gunvant Rajaram Deore||Member|
|8.||Dr. Suresh Narayan Nandan||Member|
|9.||Shri Gorakh Dangal Patil||Member|
|10.||Shri Pradip Damodar Navsare||Member|
|11.||Dr. Hitendra D. Patil||Member & Secretary(Engineering)|
|12.||Prof. Pramod B. Kachave||Member & Secretary(Polytechnic)|